Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 January 2017

One Year Ago Today


I must have a thing for Anniversaries! 1 year to the day, I came away from Facebook. 22nd January 2016. For Five years previous to this, I was its slave. It would whip me daily and I would sit transfixed by the bum fluff. I'm back. I think I've shown that I can stay away. Who knows perhaps I shall write an ebook "My year off Facebook". This time things will be different. I will be keeping my circle small. Ostensibly, the reason I am back is that I want to share my Blog Posts on other medium. Twitter is great but I think there is only one person who ever looks at my stuff so I'm spreading out to Pinterest as well. For me it is not about the Messenger but about the Message. As I stated recently I feel that Facebook bosses you and you boss Twitter. If it starts bossing me again, then I'll be off again but this time I hope to discipline myself to a minimum of bum fluff time. Abnormal service will continue on Twitter but as I say I will be using my Facebook page to share my Blog Posts from Pysgota Siarcod yng Nghymru. Diolch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman