Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 December 2015

Belaboured 2




My assertion in a recent post that Welsh Labour are wankers holds water today after reading pages 6 & 7 of Trinity Mirror's Western Fail. I was using surgical gloves to turn the pages I hasten to add. In this article by my namesake David Williamson who could actually be my son for all I know, gives 'mucho, mucho, grande, grande' column inches to the evil Dr Kim Howells from Bridge of Earth (Pontypridd)  

"Former Labour Foreign Minister Kim Howells says he hopes he is wrong when he claims he cannot see an effective movement in the party to 'ditch' Jeremy Corbyn as Leader."

If you want to ditch somebody how can you hope to be wrong?

" I'm afraid that I think he is a disaster for the Labour Party. The Labour Party if it's going to change anything has got to win general elections across Britain.

So Kimberely, it is winning at all costs in your book eh? Integrity stands for nothing? 

I cannot hide my disdain for this Politician because I remember many years ago when I was not a 'neutral' standing at the back of a room at Cardiff County Council HQ in Atlantic Wharf and he showed his 'peacock persona' by heckling and barracking speakers from parties of other hues. Howells is one of these hecklers from the sidelines, a bit like me, at least I have the good grace to do it anonymously in a Blog, not in full frontal personage. Williamson's article goes on to describe non-entities within the Welsh Labour party who are lukewarm towards Corbyn as opposed to openly hostile so if any London chums are reading this, please, please get a message to Jeremy to watch his back with the duplicitous Welsh. We prefer our men of integrity in statue form. They are less of a problem moulded in Tredegar Iron.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman