Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 July 2012

Thespian

There's something in my subconscious that tells me that being an actor is not a proper job! As Constantin Stanislavski said "Love art in yourself, not yourself in art". It's seven months since I started Sharkfishing in Wales and it has been a whingefest! Moan, Moan, F.....cking Moan! Yes I am a Moaner! Who isn't? Everybody Moans because they are not happy with their own lives. If your not happy with your own life, the only thing to do is blame the Government! Yes it's the Government's fault that I am a miserable bastard. So I have decided to put a bit of fun back into life and become a Thespian. It's the only job that doesn't need references and where having Bipolar Disorder is a bonus. Most actors are acknowledged as rather eccentric and left wing, so I should fit in. The only stumbling block I can see is Motivation. My ego has diminished to such an extent that ambition to be in Pobol y Cwm or the next James Bond Movie is at an all time low. I just fancy having a more serious go at it,because it is fun, it is playing! It must be the next best thing to playing sport for a living. I'm not sure whether I have a talent for it. I have been told that I have the voice for it. Have a look and listen to the velvet tones below and see what you think!
Thank you for following Shark Fishing In Wales for the past 7 months and hopefully you will follow my progress in the West End, Hollywood and the Edinburgh Fringe!

I told you I had Delusions of Grandeur didn't I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman