Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Friday 3 February 2017

Psychic Healer & Empath


Diversification is the name of the game and I want to play the game with you. As a fifty year old, slightly chubby, thug life looking individual, it feels a little bit strange to be writing this but I feel that despite my lack of formal qualifications that I have the insight and lived experience to be able to help others.The difference between me and counsellors/therapists is that I wont be charging a fee. I am Anti-Capitalist after all and it would be rather odd for me to put a price on my service. I will be offering an offshore email service to begin with from davidredbutton@googlemail.com and I will be providing some insights to your questions and problems. Despite being an incorrigible gossip, confidentiality is assured with this and your emails will be deleted immediately upon a satisfactory response. If you feel that you would benefit from a personal one to one session then this can be arranged depending on location. My living CV is five years of this blog. You can go back through the posts and see my unique outlook on the world. It hasn't got me very far in the conditioned, materialistic world but spending 114 days in a prison cell afforded me an experience not given to many apart from ascetic monks in their cloisters. Here I read bits of the Bible, half of the Koran and the Living part of the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. I am what you might call a 'Spiritual Potchiwr' the Wenglish there revealing my tendency to dabble. I will not sign on the dotted line for any religion or faith as I believe that they all have something to offer. My reservation is that like much of life they have become institutionalised and their wish to put us in boxes is oppressive. I have spoken recently on radio and television about my madness, my labelled mental health condition and ten years on I am hurtling to my grave without being of service to others. What I can offer is an empathetic understanding of your paranoia, your intrusive thoughts, your addictions and your battles with substance abuse. I can offer understanding to your struggle with being in a world that appears only to value status and competition. I can listen to your sense of hopelessness and to your firm conviction that life will not get any better. I can tie them up to you as the unique valuable individual that you are with your experience within the nuclear family. I can share with you my struggles that might shine light on your own. As my psychiatrist said "If only the people who came to see me realised what they had in common". If after email consultation that you feel that you have been helped then a donation of your choosing would be appreciated. This donation will go towards my work with http://redbuttontheatre.co.uk  You will perhaps be aware that it is my contention that 'Mental Illness' is political. Our natural, normal suffering as human beings has been compartmentalised and we have been labelled as other because we have been brave enough to bring our struggles out into the open. I don't have all the answers in fact I will not be able to assist you with Relationship or Marriage Guidance as I self identify as being pants at both. If this blog post has triggered your interest then don't be swil/shy. Drop me an email and I'll see if I can be of service. If you don't like what you read or hear back then my donations' box will remain empty. I would particularly encourage correspondence in Welsh or Wenglish as it will allow me to practice writing in my indigenous tongue. Diolch yn Fawr fellow Shark Fisher Persons. I hope that I will be of some assistance to you.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman