Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 December 2014

LONE SHARK


I thought of the title of this blog post before I knew what I was going to write. A play on the words loan/lone shark. ha ha! Been done before mate! Oh ok then! So what do I want to say about lone sharks. I am a lone shark as opposed to a loan shark. I am not a loan shark because I do not have any money to lend you but I am a lone shark because I tend to do everything alone (Yes even sex) and then when you least suspect it, I bite. I want to avoid the 'whoa is me' post because we all know that worse things happen at sea. Yes people get eaten by sharks but I have been observing myself and I realise that I have a default setting now of 'withdrawn'. Some might mis-interpret it as depression but I am relatively content. Instead of getting involved with things, I now observe from a safe distance. I am a passive observer of life. I do not live dangerously as 'Osho' recommends. Boring and basic but relatively safe. I am being relatively successful in avoiding the 'C' word. Trying to avoid all retail outlets for the month of December. I was somewhere in November where they were playing carols on a loop. It was a retail outlet and if I'd had my gun, I would have shot the speakers off the wall. I don't have a gun of course because I have a 'Mental Health History' and I don't live in America where in the Constitution you have the right to arm bears. Unfortunately at this time, it is the wrong bears that are being armed. The 'Force' is now running on fear and shooting and killing anything that moves. This time nine years ago I was in Prison in Amsterdam having been assaulted by a Dutch Police Officer. The three words that got me the blow to the back of the head were 'God Bless You'. We know that the Filth, the Bizzees, the Pigs and the Rozzers get a bad press but they get a bloody good pension as well and allegedly they are our servants, but they are not, they are servants of the Queen or the White House with the emphasis on 'White'. You would have thought that after the Conservative Andrew Mitchell had been found guilty of defamation that the 'Garda' would be more 'on side' with us the public, but one whiff of trouble and it's 'Kettling' at dawn. Why? because they are on a bloody good screw and pension, but it is a bloody dangerous job, because there are some real 'nut jobs' out there. Hands up Lone Shark.  What happened before Sir Robert and his Peelers? Was there more crime? Well we don't know because there weren't any records but they have grown all around the world into a Leviathan, a non-accountable monster and in America the Sheriff and his deputies are killing people. As if cameras will stop them doing that! When the police are finally punished and imprisoned for carrying out their duty, then maybe people will stand up and take note but as in Peter and Gordon's words 'A world without love', don't hold your breath because you won't be able to breathe.        


2 comments:

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman