Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 December 2016

🛢🐍Snake Oil Salesman🐍🛢



🛢🐍Snake Oil Salesman🐍🛢

A MANIFESTO

I'm selling you a message that you don't want to hear. I keep hearing this 'Our Way of Life'. They (terrorists) want to disrupt our way of life but as a whiny, overgrown child I need a definition that you can hold up to the light of what is our way of life. I am a 50 year old single male and I am feeling very alienated from contemporary society. I don't want to buy back into a philosophy that made me sick in the first place. Just because we've done it like this for the last 100 years doesn't make it right and back then they were working through a script that the Victorians had laid out for them. We are the spawn of the Industrial Revolution, divided into Workers and Bosses. The Labour Party was created to defend the rights and interests of the workers but the only revolutionary government we've ever had is the Labour Government of 1945. I have never voted Labour because Welsh Labour is a very different beast to Corbyn Labour. Corbyn Labour could deliver what the 1945 Labour Government did but his genuine authenticity is going to be pilloried and harangued from now until the next General Election. I actually believe that the days of Party Politics are over. We need Consensus Politics and a Progressive Alliance but the human beast is so entrenched in their camps and denominations that only bringing back lobotomies would change people from hanging on to their party colours by their teeth. I will have a dilemma come May because even though I have drifted to the Greens & Communists in recent years I voted Welsh Nationalist in my little garden suburb in Cardiff recently but there is a strong chance that I will have to vote Labour next May because of the man standing. If I vote Labour I will be voting for the man and not for the Party and if I was living in England I would be doing the same thing. I would be voting for Corbyn and not the contemporary New Blue Labour Party.
I am the snake oil salesman because I am trying to persuade you of the benefits of returning to a simpler way of life. "Our Way of Life" that the British Values Brigade are pedalling include competition, aquisition, dog eat dog, know your place, glass ceiling, class division, shop till you drop, monarchy, doff your hat as you shop for tat, privatisation of the National Health Service & gated communities. This is our way of life at the moment and I refuse to buy into it. I need a critical mass to refuse to buy into it.  I want you to buy my snake oil.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman