Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Monday 14 December 2015

"behaving erratically".



http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-fatally-shot-l-deputies-was-acting-erratically-shot-33-n479306

I am going to write about 'Behaving Erratically' because I have extensive experience of behaving erratically. The only constant in my life is the relentless plugging of a book describing events that happened a decade ago. In 2005 I behaved erratically because I either underwent a Psychosis or a Shamanic Trance Journey. Shamans behave erratically. They deviate from the norm. Now they don't tend to do this with a gun in their hand but I am really concerned that the punishment for behaving erratically in our society is death. You shall die for deviating from the norm. Why you are deviating from the norm, nobody bar your family really cares because your life impacts on their life. If your life does not impact on my life, then I don't care but I should because we are all in this shit soup together. Nobody knows what pressures people are under. Nobody knows the primordial mess swirling around in peoples' subconscious, tossed about by injustice, poverty, lack of opportunity, family disfunction, nature & nurture. Nobody knows but the answer is. "Kill that Motherfucker because he's got a gun in his hand. Kill him because he is a threat to those who are not deviating from the norm, he is a threat to those who are not behaving erratically". Now you could accuse me with some justification of living in the past, of wrapping the blanket of self pity around myself and banging on about this but I want answers Goddamit! I want answers to this shit soup that is taking over our minds and making us behave erratically. The only answer Big Pharma and the Psyche Industry can come up with is the chemical cosh! 


A case of

Now I am afraid that you have to be a certain age to understand my cultural references but perhaps it is only those of a certain age who can understand how easy it is to go and 'behave erratically'. The Hippies knew it, the Rockers knew it, the Punks knew it. There is no compassion in a handgun but our cities are so big and people are so frightened. I'm not scared of controversy and I will say that our Police are scared. How otherwise can you explain police brutality? It must come from a place of fear. The police are under siege and their response in Chicago and LA is shoot to kill. Well we are going to see many more cases of people behaving erratically because there is poison in that there shit soup that they have been feeding us from birth.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman