Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 February 2012

Anger Management!



My name is David Williams and I have a problem with anger. I'm not showing off. I have a rage burning inside. It was a rage that I used to try and quash with alcohol and cannabis and if I wasn't such a coward and a novice I would probably have turned to the harder stuff.  Nowadays I have a trigger switch! in olden days I had a very long fuse. Too long! Now, its boom, blow, gone. It happened last week with a loved one and I am ashamed of that anger and rage. They didn't deserve it. It was a rage and grievance from the past that hadn't been aired. Some words, some memories, too much caffeine running through the veins and boom. My anger has got me into serious trouble. The DWP want me to go and see an  Employment Advisor. They would be better off sending me on an anger management course! With all the young people without a job why do they want to get an old crock like me back to work? Oh sorry I know, they want to save the pittance of benefit and they want to get me paying tax. I've paid tax for twenty years and my stamp and I've had a nervous breakdown par excellence. 

WORK CONTRIBUTED TO MY NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. 

Wow! That is spooky! The Keyboard went into Caps Lock, changed color and underlined all of its own accord then. If you work in an environment that triggers your anger, then if you need to keep that job, you have to internalise that anger . Your Physical Health is then compromised by not being able to call the Boss an arsehole or your workmates, likewise! This Mental policing is extremely tiring and can be treated with meditation and good diet but when you're working you don't have the discipline to do these positive things. Your so tired by the end of the working day, that you eat a takeaway and turn the Telly On! Then sleep and indigestion and if your worried about something, then insomnia! How many years of that before a physical illness manifests?  
If you live like this, where your mind is your master, then you are a danger to other people. You get behind a steering people! Tiredness, Traffic Jams,  The News from Hell on the Radio= A Menace to Society. I am a self confessed menace to society. I need to remain apart and aloof from the rat race or my health will suffer, mental and physical. It appears that I won't have much choice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman