Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 January 2021

A Nationalist lay dying

 

A nationalist lay dying



I got it then, the virus brought in by second home owners.
Lying on a Hospital Bed being treated by Doctors and Nurses from the United Nations.
I wont be dying for Wales as I had hoped
I will be dying in the name of Globalism.
Here I lie between sleep and apnoea
I open one eye and see Noson Lawen followed by Ffermio on S4C and I think 'a great man threatened to fast to death for this.'
Like a drowning man sees his past flash in front of him I see Tryweryn, Cilmeri and Efail Wen.
Heno is interrupted by a news flash,
"Trump’s Proud Boys have stormed Capitol Hill."
Putin must be pissing his pants in laughter as the guy in the next bed’s incontinence pads are changed.
There’s talk that William will become the next Prince of Wales but instead of Caernarfon this time, they will just make do with a light lunch at the Grosvenor Hotel in Chester.
My vision becomes blurred, all I see are Drakeford and Johnson melding into one.
A gang in Green rush to my bed “It must be the Plaid Cymru dream team”
Sadly, it is the underpaid healthcare assistants ready to give my bum a clean.
“Have you been talking out of your arse again Mr Williams? there’s a lot of verbal diarrhoea here to clean up”
I smile weakly
“Blame it on Them” I croak Blame Edward I
"That was a long time ago. Is this your Ivy leaf on the floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman