Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 January 2016

4 years a Blogging

On Tuesday 19/1/2016 will be the Fourth Anniversary of this Blog.



"So what?" Yeah so what? 

This was the first ever post 

That was 479 Posts ago and Tuesday's Celebratory Post will show that I post on average 40 Blog Articles a year which is 3 and a bit a month which is not that fantastic actually but is better than nowt and it does show a certain degree of 'dyfalbarhad' which is the Welsh word for 'Perseverance', something for which I have not been renowned for in other areas of my life which also proves to me that I believe in this Blog. Even though, I'm still not sure what I'm trying to do here, it gives me pleasure and satisfaction to write something as the muse strikes. I don't write enough in Welsh and wonder whether I have the same turn of phrase 'yn y Gymraeg'. It feels a bit clunky to me. Many of my posts have been poems or humorous verse. Humorous to me. I suppose it's like a version of my own personal diary that I have been sharing with you, dear follower and reader. I would have thought that I would have accumulated more than 13 followers in 4 years, that's a little bit over 3 Followers a year but I am grateful for their loyalty. Where the Blog goes from here? I'm not sure but it will continue despite the indifference and antipathy. People are reading it and I've got the numbers and the numbers have steadily increased since I've been covering more Politics. I was truculent and unsettled in that first Blog post and four years on, I still am.   

1 comment:

  1. Mae'r meddwl yn amddifad o'r meddwl oherwydd golau croyw/eglur/clir yw....

    ReplyDelete

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman