Cymru/Wales: Bipolar Nation

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Two Forms


I sent two forms off this morning, one to the IVF clinic at the University of Wales Hospital, Heath, Cardiff, consenting to them to allow my sperm to perish and the other one to Cardiff City Council (Council Tax Division) confirming that I was the only occupant at my residency. I won't give you any more information, I'll let you join up the dots.
So unless I meet someone sharpish that I can impregnate it is unlikely now that I will become a father which is a shame (I think so anyway) because I have been told by a few women that I would make a good Dad. Even if a miracle was to happen and a 'hottie' was to show up that I could make pregnant I don't think it would be fair on the child because 1) I have Bi-Polar Disorder and they might inherit it which would be a fate worse than death for the kid so best to remain unborn and 2) I will be pushing into old age when the child becomes a man or woman. Elderly parents have their place but to leave your children bereft too young is not a good idea.
3) Any man who refers to women or potential mothers as 'hotties' doesn't deserve to be a father/husband.
 It appears that on a lot of forms for the NHS, for the DWP, ATOS etc etc that one of the first questions they ask you is about your relationship status presuming that you have a partner and child. Now I feel that it is a strange presumption to make, similar to guilty unless proven innocent. Our society is obsessed with coupling and mortgages and procreation to the detriment of single people. Single people deserve awards, they deserve single person benefits rather than having to pay Single person supplements when they go on holiday. "Oh you want a single room do you, that'll be 25pound extra". 25 pound for staying single? Single people are doing the world a favour by not joining in the chaos and mayhem. Procreating couples and families will shift the earth off its axis if they carry on at this rate. It appears that you can be financially better off in all sorts of ways if these forms are to be believed. I just hope future generations will appreciate my sacrifice and thank me for not bringing another little shark fisherperson into this mess and no I am not interested in being a Step Dad.   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Death by Taxes

"Individuals and businesses not paying the tax they should deprives the government of the funding it needs to provide vital public serv...

Blog Archive

Bottom of the Ottoman

Hitler navigates the A487 from Aberaeron to Aberystwyth

Goodreads

David's books

How To Be Idle
Second Sight
Freud: The Key Ideas
The Yellow World
Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other
Going Mad?: Understanding Mental Illness
Back To Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Ham on Rye
Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania
Memories, Dreams, Reflections
Mavericks
Murder in Amsterdam: The Death of Theo van Gogh and the Limits of Tolerance
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
I Bought a Mountain
Hovel in the Hills: An Account of the Simple Life
Ring of Bright Water
The Thirty-Nine Steps
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Seat of the Soul


David Williams's favorite books »

Bottom of the Ottoman